Talk about your favourite apps

The Great Purge

PostThe Great Purge by Deadpunk

First off, apologies for the state of the forum in recent months, I have only recently had time to address many of the hangovers from the migration. I have taken some time over the last couple of days to fix many aspects of both the forum and the server configuration so that the forum can be more stable over all. The big change should be that page load times now take ~0.5 seconds rather 2.5 minutes.

Today I have also taken steps towards tackling our perennial bot problem. One of those steps was to prune several thousand users. If someone you know contacts you to complain that their account has been deactivated then please let me know and I can address the issue.

Apologies again for the lack of action up till now, it is my intention to actively tackle any more issues so that we can return the forum to the useful and fun place it used to be!
I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you
Deadpunk

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:37 pm «Top

PostRe: The Great Purge by Runner

dave you da man
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:13 am «Top

PostRe: The Great Purge by MonkeyMoobs

1016 views of this post... :shock:
[18:02:00] butcherb: i love you but dont tell anyone xxx
MonkeyMoobs

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Turkey
» Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:33 pm «Top