For All Your CSS Server comments and requests

promotion of the community

Postpromotion of the community by Nickers

the last week or so we've had quite a few repeat visitors to the CSS server, all are saying that they are enjoying the banter and friendly atmosphere of the server but none of them seemed to be aware that we have a website/forum until we started talking about it .

Is it possible to promote the website on the server a little more? I think if we get more people on the website they're more likely to become regulars and take an interest in the community :)

Thank you
Nic
xx
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:27 am «Top

PostRe: promotion of the community by Gweggles

If you ever see people joining regularly, then one of the easiest and best things to do is to add them to your friend list. Then when they see you play, they are more likely to jump on the server. At the same time, you can also invite them to join the steam community group. Once they are on your friends list then just send them a message letting them know that we have a website and you would love for them to come on as their is lots of friendly banter and their input is valued about the server and maps etc.

If everyone does this, then it shows how much of a friendly community we are. So thanks Nic and keep on it. If we have any more lovely ladies join the server, like yourself :P , then you could let them know that they would settle in here, as I'm sure there are other communities that aren't as mature and female friendly as what we are.
Gweggles

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:45 am «Top

PostRe: promotion of the community by Shanks

i will sort out me binds again just got to change the ip and website as i think they still the NBR binds i made :P
but yeah you can just tell them by word of mouth most of them have mics and join in on the banter so hopefully they will happily join the community :)
Shanks

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:57 am «Top

Postpromotion of the community by Jasperman

We can look into a plugin I suppose
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:43 pm «Top

PostRe: promotion of the community by wickedwillie

Nickers wrote:the last week or so we've had quite a few repeat visitors to the CSS server, all are saying that they are enjoying the banter and friendly atmosphere of the server

Even when im not on the server, its fun??? :rolleyes:
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:48 pm «Top

PostRe: Re: promotion of the community by Chef

wickedwillie wrote:
Nickers wrote:the last week or so we've had quite a few repeat visitors to the CSS server, all are saying that they are enjoying the banter and friendly atmosphere of the server

Even when im not on the server, its fun??? :rolleyes:

More fun in most cases. I generally promote the site as often as I can but a revolveing console message may work

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:42 pm «Top

PostRe: promotion of the community by wickedwillie

lol Andy Pandy :clap:
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:18 pm «Top

PostRe: promotion of the community by thetrooper

lol why not start with a select few of the admins learning where the forums are :D

i dont mean this horribly, but "lead by example"
You take my life but I'll take yours too
You fire your musket but I run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back.

[img=center]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW8J-yDR6ylK-bH250xyOF0uJClLETJZq4nlNiAXH5VqAJoa5K[/img]

thetrooper

» Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:42 pm «Top

PostRe: promotion of the community by Jasperman

thetrooper wrote:lol why not start with a select few of the admins learning where the forums are :D

i dont mean this horribly, but "lead by example"

All admins are active on the forum. If some dont seem to be active rest assured they are active.
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:46 pm «Top

PostRe: promotion of the community by thetrooper

well get them to post more :) its good for morale
You take my life but I'll take yours too
You fire your musket but I run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back.

[img=center]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW8J-yDR6ylK-bH250xyOF0uJClLETJZq4nlNiAXH5VqAJoa5K[/img]

thetrooper

» Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:54 pm «Top