For All Your CSS Server comments and requests

CSS Server Suggestions

PostCSS Server Suggestions by Jasperman

Have an idea or a suggestion for our CSS server post it here!!!
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:59 pm «Top

PostRe: CSS Server Suggestions by Dei

What I like in a server:

Vote dependant Friendly Fire.
AWP/Auto Off.
CT/T Betting.

Don't know if this is the kind of response you were looking for..
You need only two tools in life: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape.
Dei

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Earth
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:21 pm «Top

PostRe: CSS Server Suggestions by Jasperman

ooo forgot about betting! nice reminder!
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:39 pm «Top

PostRe: CSS Server Suggestions by RubberJonny

GG Server like the old NBR style would be sick unfortunately i don't remember the upgrade order too well but i certainly liked:

- Reciving the weapon you have upgraded to at the start of the next round
- Being able to pick up dropped weapons and using them to level
- You could level for each knife kill you recieve
- Being killed by a knife knocked you down a level
- Map vote

I'll add more as i remember them
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:48 pm «Top

PostRe: CSS Server SuggestionsI by Zetoc

I agree with u rubber exept being able to lvl with droppet weapons
Zetoc
Founder

National Flag:
Denmark
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm «Top

PostRe: CSS Server Suggestions by RubberJonny

When i mean using them to level i mean if it's the weapon you have been upgraded to in that round like the NBR one worked.

i.e. get a kill with the Compact you would be on Dual Elites at the start of next round but if you pick them up in that same round and get a kill you'll start next round on D. Eagle (or however the order goes) and so on.
As long as you can find the weapon for your level and get the killz you keep leveling

I liked it because i suck with a knife.
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:25 am «Top

RubberJonny wrote:When i mean using them to level i mean if it's the weapon you have been upgraded to in that round like the NBR one worked.

i.e. get a kill with the Compact you would be on Dual Elites at the start of next round but if you pick them up in that same round and get a kill you'll start next round on D. Eagle (or however the order goes) and so on.
As long as you can find the weapon for your level and get the killz you keep leveling

I liked it because i suck with a knife.

i dont think its possible (from what i can remember of setting up my own gg server) to stop people leveling off dropped weapons. Now as for the nbr gg config i actually have it written down somewhere (if i can only find that copy it contains all my notes on configuring CSS servers and mods)
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:58 am «Top

PostRe: CSS Server Suggestions by Jimmy

Sooo...I would love:

- stats, not that I need them for myself but it would attract new players

- limited awp/autosniper say 1 or 2 per team depending on the number of payers,, it's a different game with these weapons, much more tactical

- some cool sounds like "Who threw that...." activatable in say mode

- new maps ! --> Suggestion thread?

- some kind of a reward system for playing on the server, like gaining points to buy nextmap, slots etc.
Jimmy

National Flag:
Germany
» Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:52 am «Top

PostRe: CSS Server Suggestions by Zetoc

Jimmy wrote:Sooo...I would love:

- stats, not that I need them for myself but it would attract new players

- limited awp/autosniper say 1 or 2 per team depending on the number of payers,, it's a different game with these weapons, much more tactical

- some cool sounds like "Who threw that...." activatable in say mode

- new maps ! --> Suggestion thread?

- some kind of a reward system for playing on the server, like gaining points to buy nextmap, slots etc.

i just hate the avp.. dosent really require any skils. though a good scout sniper is something too respect. though i can see ur point with it being more tatical

And dont worry we will have plenty off songs and soundclips=P
Zetoc
Founder

National Flag:
Denmark
» Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:54 am «Top

Zetoc wrote:
And dont worry we will have plenty off songs and soundclips=P

but not tooo many
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:33 am «Top