For All Your CSS Server comments and requests

bots.....

PostRe: bots..... by Nickers

can the bots be bobs?!
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:49 pm «Top

PostRe: bots..... by Runner

well in my opinion they already play like tits...
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:38 pm «Top

lol except for evil Eric I'd agree with that :)

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:55 pm «Top

Eric's still evil - can we make him less so - he was starting to scare me with his uncanny Nic hunting abilities last time I played on the sever on my own!

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:46 am «Top

PostRe: bots..... by Chef

Jasper's infused Eric with all of his anger, his loathing, his bad hygiene and general naughtyness

We shall call him DARTH ERIC
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:05 pm «Top

PostRe: bots..... by Runner

hahahahaha

lol i could put a round based command in the servercfg sm_kick .:TBC:. Eric but i'd preffer he was there to ruffle the feathers of others whilst im not online :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:11 am «Top

PostRe: bots..... by AngryCrocodile

Anyway we can have explod-o-bots? That explode on death in a massive explosion of explosive explosioney death? And just spawn them every now and then and watch everyone run away like Little Chickens...?

May be quite bored at work...

Also you should read this post in the Tf2's voice for extra lawlz
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:44 pm «Top