For All Your CSS Server comments and requests

bots.....

Postbots..... by thetrooper

as much as i hate 'em i think the number of bots should increase from 1 per team to maybe 3 per team.

just so that if someone joins the server when its empty they dont leave because its 1vs1

1vs1 is fookin booring tbh

just a thought
You take my life but I'll take yours too
You fire your musket but I run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back.

[img=center]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW8J-yDR6ylK-bH250xyOF0uJClLETJZq4nlNiAXH5VqAJoa5K[/img]

thetrooper

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
» Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:24 pm «Top

PostRe: bots..... by Zetoc

We will look into it.2v2 or 3v3 might be a good idea
Thanks for the input=)
Zetoc
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Denmark
» Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:39 pm «Top

PostRe: bots..... by EchoZ

would be better with a few more bots, a larger chance of some randomers dropping in when someones on against bots
EchoZ

» Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:41 pm «Top

PostRe: bots..... by wickedwillie

yeah good idea Trooper!!
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:59 am «Top

PostRe: bots..... by Runner

yer this can be trialled - had a few problems witrh the bots taking slots which is why they were set to 1 per team but we can give it ago and see if with the new slot system the probklenm has been resolved or not :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:07 pm «Top

PostRe: bots..... by Runner

4 bots updated
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:31 am «Top

PostRe: bots..... by thetrooper

cool :)
You take my life but I'll take yours too
You fire your musket but I run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back.

[img=center]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW8J-yDR6ylK-bH250xyOF0uJClLETJZq4nlNiAXH5VqAJoa5K[/img]

thetrooper

» Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:37 pm «Top

PostRe: bots..... by wickedwillie

well done sir
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:29 am «Top

PostRe: bots..... by Chef

can the bots have boobs??
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:37 am «Top

Postbots..... by Jasperman

They already do you just can't see em
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:14 am «Top