For All Your CSS Server comments and requests

Map Rotation List Update Please!

PostMap Rotation List Update Please! by Dei

Hi, I was wondering if someone could give me a list of all the maps currently in rotation on the server, Gornils list has them but there is something up with the post. Barely legible :(
You need only two tools in life: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape.
Dei

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Earth
» Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:00 pm «Top

PostRe: Map Rotation List Update Please! by RubberJonny

Dei wrote:Hi, I was wondering if someone could give me a list of all the maps currently in rotation on the server, Gornils list has them but there is something up with the post. Barely legible :(

He's foreign ;)
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:05 pm «Top

PostRe: Map Rotation List Update Please! by Dei

Not what I meant. :P

gornil wrote:[align=center] Current Map List [table=width:100%;border:1px solid #FFFFFF;align:center;][tr=text-align:center;]
[td=border:1px solid #FFFFFF;]cs_assault[/td]
[td=border:1px solid #FFFFFF;]cs_compound[/td]
[td=border:1px solid #FFFFFF;]cs_italy[/td]
[td=border:1px solid #FFFFFF;]cs_office[/td]

viewtopic.php?f=108&t=368
You need only two tools in life: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape.
Dei

National Flag:
Earth
» Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:51 pm «Top

PostRe: Map Rotation List Update Please! by RubberJonny

I know =P He (or an Admin) just needs to re-enter it. I'll post it here untill such time =)

Current Map List
cs_assaultcs_compoundcs_italycs_office
de_aztecde_cbblede_chateaude_dust
de_dust2de_dust_pcgde_infernode_losttemple_pro
de_nightfeverde_nukede_piraneside_port
de_second_strikede_stratade_trainde_glacier
de_vegasde_Cevo_Dieselde_dollsde_season

Current Maps Available On The Server
cs_assaultcs_coldwarcs_compoundcs_havana
cs_italycs_italy_tactik2cs_militiacs_occupation
cs_officecs_office_extendedde_aztecde_boston
de_cbblede_chateaude_cross_strikede_dahshur3_pro
de_dam_facility_fixedde_dustde_dust2de_dust3
de_dust_pcgde_industryde_infernode_losttemple_pro
de_nightfeverde_nukede_oilfinede_phoenix_steel
de_piraneside_portde_prodigyde_rush_v2
de_seasonde_second_strikede_stratade_tides
de_trainde_winery_finalglassquadtowers_bigde_tuskan
de_ratsde_Cevo_Dieselde_dolls

Last Updated - 02/09/11
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:29 pm «Top

PostRe: Map Rotation List Update Please! by Dei

Ty Jonny, I had plans to make a single file that people can download to get all the maps in a oner, perhaps for people new to the TBC servers. You think that would be an decent idea?

-edit. As i will be downloaded them anyway for myself.
Dei

National Flag:
Earth
» Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:05 pm «Top

PostRe: Map Rotation List Update Please! by Runner

Ty jonny :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:32 pm «Top

PostRe: Map Rotation List Update Please! by Runner

updated :) thanks for bringing this to my attention guys :D
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:34 pm «Top