For Those Of You Hook Up To Franchises

Street Fighter X Tekken

PostStreet Fighter X Tekken by RubberJonny

As a massive Tekken fan i was truely horrified when i first heard of this game but the cinematic trailers they've released make me hard!

Cinematic Trailers:
Street Fighter X Tekken Debut Trailer - Episode 0
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Street Fighter X Tekken Cinematic Trailer - Episode 1

Street Fighter X Tekken Comic Con 2011 Cinematic Trailer

Street Fighter X Tekken TGS 2011 trailer - Rufus vs Bob

Gameplay and modes:
Street Fighter X Tekken: Pandora trailer

And if nothing else the music makes me want to fight people ;) What happened to the awesome fighting game music? =( I love listening to the old Tekken OSTs

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am «Top

PostRe: Street Fighter X Tekken by Zetoc

Looks Nice!
Yeah the old Music was better. My fav is till tekken 2 ost
Zetoc
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Denmark
» Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:24 am «Top

PostRe: Street Fighter X Tekken by Runner

never been a big fan but I did have a lot of fun on Tekken 3 especially with the lols of the volleyball :P and yer love the music :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:32 am «Top

PostRe: Street Fighter X Tekken by Deadpunk

Tekken Tag Tournament and Street Fighter II Turbo would have such beautiful children. Needs to incorporate beating the crap out of a car, most pointless bonus stage evar *100 handed slap*
I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you
Deadpunk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:33 pm «Top

PostRe: Street Fighter X Tekken by StuntKid

Deadpunk wrote:Tekken Tag Tournament and Street Fighter II Turbo would have such beautiful children. Needs to incorporate beating the crap out of a car, most pointless bonus stage evar *100 handed slap*

and breaking incoming barrels
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:55 pm «Top

PostRe: Street Fighter X Tekken by RubberJonny

Street Fighter X Tekken is coming to PC and Steam!!!11one Also £26.99 prepurchase is a steal.

IGN - 9/10
Eurogamer - 9/10
Game Spot - 8.5/10

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:44 am «Top

RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:43 pm «Top

Additional 12 Characters Pack DLC - Only £3.75!

Offer ends 20 February.
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:46 pm «Top