For Those Of You Hook Up To Franchises

Future Cop L.A.P.D

PostFuture Cop L.A.P.D by Runner

I had a real nostalgia trip over the Christmas holidays when my mate Brendan brought his PS3 round, I asked how good the PSN library was to which he replied "very good" so I chimmed well I bet it doesn't have... and low and behold it did and what a fucking game.

Anyone who has a PS3 I recomend you get Future Cop L.A.P.D its an amazing PSX game that gives yous a 3rd person robot to control in a 3d tower defense, bloody mavelous.

Apart from the brilliant multiplayer the instructional video is probably my favourite of all time with a V/O that makes me think of Deadpunk's face:
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

I will definitly get some custom game sounds from this on a server for us one day :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:25 pm «Top

PostRe: Future Cop L.A.P.D by RubberJonny

Holy Fuck! That is incredible. I feel like i've missed out on something here :(

Start a petition to get EA to release it on Origin :D

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:40 pm «Top

PostRe: Future Cop L.A.P.D by RampantBadger

That actually looks like the best game ever.

Sort it out pls.
RampantBadger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:32 pm «Top

PostRe: Future Cop L.A.P.D by Runner

badger I think you need to buy it on your ps3 :P

if I can find a PC version I'm all over it
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:15 pm «Top

PostRe: Future Cop L.A.P.D by Runner

Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:32 pm «Top