For Any Other Media Like YouTubeVideos...

Science!

PostRe: Science! by Chef

look you posted on G+ i posted here, a matter of great minds my friend

although i do love the comments made in some circles about Apple patenting space travel and suing science for breach of intellectual rights
Chef
Dungeon Master

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:25 pm «Top

PostRe: Science! by RubberJonny

Google Maps Oceans!
Today, Google Maps unveils a new Street View feature: underwater panoramic views of six special sea spots. The idea is to create a virtual map of the oceans, documenting the state of fragile ecosystems as they change over time, and sharing a vivid experience of part of our world that few humans get to see up close and in person, in real life.

The ocean collection on Google Street View is now available at maps.google.com/ocean, and includes coral reefs and the creatures who live in them, in Australia, the Philippines and Hawaii.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:54 pm «Top

PostRe: Science! by Runner

very cool :) but looks more like 360 vr photography as oppossed to 'a map' but good idea, look forward to one day seeing an extensive map of the oceans by google :)

i'm sure apple in there current ego state will have 'water view' very soon hahaha
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:44 am «Top

Runner wrote:i'm sure apple in there current ego state will have 'water view' very soon hahaha
From what i hear if you try to follow the Maps app you will get a good water view ;)
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:23 pm «Top

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:03 am «Top

Teller Reveals His Secrets
The smaller, quieter half of the magician duo Penn & Teller writes about how magicians manipulate the human mind.

An interesting read about the science behind the magic.
In the last half decade, magic—normally deemed entertainment fit only for children and tourists in Las Vegas—has become shockingly respectable in the scientific world. Even I—not exactly renowned as a public speaker—have been invited to address conferences on neuroscience and perception. I asked a scientist friend (whose identity I must protect) why the sudden interest. He replied that those who fund science research find magicians “sexier than lab rats.”

I’m all for helping science. But after I share what I know, my neuroscientist friends thank me by showing me eye-tracking and MRI equipment, and promising that someday such machinery will help make me a better magician.

I have my doubts. Neuroscientists are novices at deception. Magicians have done controlled testing in human perception for thousands of years.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:55 am «Top

Invibility!!! true it may not scare the Romulans yet, but we're getting there

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/Cloaking-Device-Produces-True-Invisibility-76615.html
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:52 am «Top

I'm suddenly worried i live so close to Liverpool ='(
Nuked.jpg
If i survive the blast maybe the fallout will give me super powers :)
And that's only with the UK's baby sized Nuke; i'm completely F'd when if China or the US turns on us.
Have you ever wondered what would happen if a nuclear bomb goes off in your city? With Google's Maps framework and a bit of Javascript, you can see the outcome. And it doesn't look good.
You can Nuke yourself (or anywhere) too HERE. Have fun.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:20 am «Top

i would rather go out in the initial bang than weeks of agonising death from starvation/radiation/zombies
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:47 am «Top

Squeezing boobies can prevent cancer!
The study itself involved growing malignant breast epithelials within a gel that was then injected into flexible silicone chambers. Scientists then applied compression during the first stages of cell growth, and over time the compressed cells began to grow in a far more normal, organized fashion.

Once the tissue structure was formed the cells stopped growing entirely, even if the compressive force was stopped.

All those restraining orders and just because i was trying to help =(

Peace!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:12 pm «Top