For Any Other Media Like YouTubeVideos...

Science!

PostRe: Science! by RubberJonny

This is not one of the most mind blowing 'OMG SCIENCE!' videos from SixtySymbols, but the technical feat of accurately lining up satellites outside Earth's orbit really impressed me and the idea that the Sun is not stationary but is in its own mini orbit blew my mind, though very obvious once pointed out, it is just not some thing i have ever considered before. I hope you enjoy the video as much as i did.
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:32 pm «Top

Wireless restoration of sight to the blind
Stanford researchers developed a retinal prosthesis that wirelessly transmits images from a video camera in a pair of glasses directly to a chip implanted inside the retina tissue.
The researchers found that the new bionic retinas could transmit images into the minds of rats, which was observed by measuring brain activity in the visual centers of the rodents' brains.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:30 pm «Top

I love that this is a thing. I once said to my physicist friend that i don't trust math to 'prove' something to be true as it is devised by man and he was literally speechless but looked at me like i was an idiot.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:02 pm «Top

PostRe: Science! by Roosell

RubberJonny wrote:I love that this is a thing. I once said to my physicist friend that i don't trust math to 'prove' something to be true as it is devised by man and he was literally speechless but looked at me like i was an idiot.

Peace Out!
Jonny!

That appealed to both my interest in my mind being blown and funny gifs and memes. :mrgreen:
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:40 pm «Top

PostRe: Science! by Chef

Wow... I so wish I had the Internet when I was at school
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:42 pm «Top

PostRe: Science! by Renegade

RubberJonny wrote:I love that this is a thing. I once said to my physicist friend that i don't trust math to 'prove' something to be true as it is devised by man and he was literally speechless but looked at me like i was an idiot.

Peace Out!
Jonny!

Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:45 pm «Top

RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:47 am «Top