For Any Other Media Like YouTubeVideos...

The Private Eye - DRM-free Digital Comic

PostThe Private Eye - DRM-free Digital Comic by RubberJonny

Panel Syndicate - The Private Eye
Set in a future where privacy is considered a sacred right and everyone has a secret identity, The Private Eye is a serialized sci-fi detective story for mature readers.
Written by the multiple award winning, Brian K. Vaughan (Y: The Last Man, Runaways, Ex Machina), with art from Marcos Martín and coloured by Muntsa Vicente, The Private Eye is a monthly DRM free digital comic series (planned for 10 issues) that is sold at the very reasonable price of what ever you think is fair! It's no secret that i'm a huge advocate of 'pay what you want' and for a digital comic it really makes sense to me.

I've been reading this comic over the past couple of months and i've really enjoyed it thus far. I hope they can keep it going for the entire 10 issues and continue to make more series in the future.

The Private Eye Preview Panels:
Issue 01
Issue 02
Issue 03
Issue 04
Issue 05
Issue 06
Issue 07
Issue 08
Issue 09
Issue 10

UNIVERSE! Preview Panels:
Issue 01
Issue 02

Website

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Last edited by RubberJonny on Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:31 pm «Top

PostRe: The Private Eye - DRM-free Digital Comic by Deadpunk

Nice find Jonny, I'll check it out.
I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you
Deadpunk

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:18 pm «Top

PostRe: The Private Eye - DRM-free Digital Comic by RubberJonny

Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:47 pm «Top

RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:32 pm «Top

RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:27 pm «Top

RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:51 pm «Top

The Private Eye - Issue 8 available now!

Also a new series: UNIVERSE! by award-winning writer/artist Albert Monteys. Preview panels.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:47 pm «Top

RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:08 pm «Top

The tenth and final Issue of The Private Eye is now available!

It has been a lot of fun (if a little drawn-out) and I'm excited to follow UNIVERSE! and see where Panel Syndicate goes from here.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:36 pm «Top