For Any Other Media Like YouTubeVideos...

My new youtube channel =D

PostMy new youtube channel =D by MorisCami

Just started putting up videos on youtube, been meaning to start for ages but finally got round to it.
Basic theme is gaming commentary and montages with a little addition of good new music with a new track each time around.

So for i have 3 separate series on the go with Natural Selection 2, Hitman absolution contracts and Dayz ROMP!

Just search for me (cant find the link to my page xD): itsjustcami

Hope you like the material :) Lemme know what you think. I'm open to suggestions for new games.
Considering adding reviews into the mix and will probably start some playthroughs on future releases.

Other games i'm considering are BF3 and a couple of indie games here and there in separate series', i'm also willing to run some duel commentaries where any other party gets full mention and linked in my description to their youtube channel :)

Enjoy lads and lasses!
MorisCami

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:54 am «Top

PostRe: My new youtube channel =D by RubberJonny

MorisCami wrote:Just search for me (cant find the link to my page xD): itsjustcami
http://www.youtube.com/itsjustcami
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:40 pm «Top

PostRe: My new youtube channel =D by MorisCami

Thanks duuuuuuude :p was late and had just got in from work.thanks for correcting my derp :p
MorisCami

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:26 pm «Top