For Any Other Media Like YouTubeVideos...

TBC TV Music

PostTBC TV Music by Runner

Hello everyone, please bring this to the attention to anyone in or outside the community that may be able to help.

I'm in the throws of creating an intro sting for our upcoming youtube videos and I need a bit of music. I'm slightly concerned about using mainstream music for fear of copyright breach, althouh a general concensus is to roll with it until instructed otherwise (after all there is no profit here)

If anyone of you guys, or people you know, make music and would allow us to use it that be awesome.

I'm looking for 20 seconds of instrument/electronic music - not much of a description I know but think TV promo.

Any thoughts post here

Cheers
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:54 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC TV Music by Runner

Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:05 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC TV Music by StuntKid

How about some swooshing/whooshing sound effects when each sections comes in?
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:29 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC TV Music by Trevor Hanley

Can we not just hope we dont get caught and put bon jovi - two story town on everyting?
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:44 pm «Top

StuntKid wrote:How about some swooshing/whooshing sound effects when each sections comes in?

i need those too if you have any
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:48 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC TV Music by Roosell

Just get something off Audio Network? I can even download it for you at work.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:47 am «Top

PostRe: TBC TV Music by Gornil

I've been playing around in FruityLoops the last couple of months, far from a pro, or even novice, but I've learnt all the basics. I might be able to put something together, but no promises. I usually have some really great ideas for an awesome song in my head, but no idea how to recreate it. And it's really hard to google the sounds in your head =P But I'm learning something new every week.
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:29 am «Top

PostRe: TBC TV Music by RubberJonny

I like Mechanolith. It sounds battley and it could be cut to fit the intro easily =)

Of course there are a shit tonne more to look through on that site but Mechanolith stood out first and i think it will fit well with the TBC intro and the nifty team display thang.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:37 am «Top

Gornil wrote:I've been playing around in FruityLoops the last couple of months, far from a pro, or even novice, but I've learnt all the basics. I might be able to put something together, but no promises. I usually have some really great ideas for an awesome song in my head, but no idea how to recreate it. And it's really hard to google the sounds in your head =P But I'm learning something new every week.

sounds good mate, ill give anything a listen just no promises of useage :P
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:30 pm «Top