For Any Other Media Like YouTubeVideos...

YouTube/Videos

PostRe: YouTube/Videos by RubberJonny

What's with the drummer's get up? Old timey with converse. Fucking Hipsters ;) :P
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:27 pm «Top

PostRe: YouTube/Videos by Nickers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20AM-bNq ... ure=relmfu

you can all stop planning for the Zombie apocolypse now.... Chef and I will have to find something else to do on long car journeys ;)

N
xxxx
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:47 pm «Top

PostRe: YouTube/Videos by Gornil

Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:59 pm «Top

Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:26 pm «Top

RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:10 pm «Top

PostRe: YouTube/Videos by Runner

hahaha rj r u my bf?
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:14 pm «Top

RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:47 am «Top

This made me rofl when i first saw it and i've only recently rediscovered it:
http://www.cracked.com/video_17443_answ ... first.html
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun May 08, 2011 10:54 pm «Top

PostRe: YouTube/Videos by Gweggles

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/65123 ... eogame-guy

This is a video of some dude playing a game.
Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed May 25, 2011 11:57 pm «Top

Amnesia never ceases to entertain.
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu May 26, 2011 1:18 am «Top