For Any Other Media Like YouTubeVideos...

YouTube/Videos

PostRe: YouTube/Videos by Runner

I don't even know what firefly is...
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:33 am «Top

PostRe: YouTube/Videos by Gornil

Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Norway
» Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:00 pm «Top

PostRe: YouTube/Videos by RubberJonny

Voteban Runner from existence
Last edited by RubberJonny on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:32 pm «Top

HAHAHA i guess the 14 episodes had great impact on a few of you XD

Red dwarf ftw
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:24 pm «Top

Just watch it Runner, Firefly kicks red dwarfs ass so hard he cant even bend over for his yearly protstate checkup

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:42 pm «Top

LOL nah i think i'll give it a miss :P from the creator of bufy the vampire slayer.... no thanks and lol i read a review which tells me all i need to know :P I can see why jonny was out raged by the Red Dwarf comment :P Dave Lister hasn't got quite the same sex appeal nor does he wealed flares and a shotgun XD

On board are the beautiful Inara (Morena Baccarin), who's a prostitute -- because that profession is now "legal and highly regarded."...

...What the hell was Whedon thinking? Let's see if this makes sense: In 500 years we've got gigantic flying spaceships and even trains that seem supersonic, but everybody's got six-guns and old shotguns and they wear chaps and leather vests? Come on. If the language isn't silly enough, there's a terrible score to back it all up. That's supposing you get through the opening two minutes, where a ridiculously hokey voice-over sets the stage for what's to come. To call "Firefly" a vast disappointment is an understatement. Whedon has proven he's capable of brilliance, but this is mere folly.

HAHAHAHA i know im gonna get flamed for this but this was worth it and im looking forward to the responce:P
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:26 pm «Top

Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:06 pm «Top

STOP TROLLIN BOI!

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:45 pm «Top

hahahaha sorry it was fun :)

did you see the flights for 50p song XD funny shit more so cus they are irish i think
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:19 pm «Top

PostRe: YouTube/Videos by Jasperman

Runner wrote:hahahaha sorry it was fun :)

did you see the flights for 50p song XD funny shit more so cus they are irish i think

your just jealous you cant go along with such a good beat!
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 am «Top