For Any Other Media Like YouTubeVideos...

YouTube/Videos

PostRe: YouTube/Videos by RubberJonny

Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:00 am «Top

PostRe: YouTube/Videos by Runner

surely thats not CGI not even top end multimillion pound feature films look that good and convincing ?
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:28 am «Top

Runner wrote:surely thats not CGI not even top end multimillion pound feature films look that good and convincing ?

I can understand your doubt but i have seen some equally amazing CGI effects before but you never know it could be bullshit *shrugs*
As for the film thing it's just not cost effective to have such CGI effects in a film and i wouldn't be surprised if it took months just to make the minute long video. Also a film would need more on the screen. Alot of the scenes (especially in the short) are vey focused and "zoomed in" so to speak.

Although maybe not suitable for film making at this time i think video games could implement it well for cut scenes at least. Heavy Rain might be able to use it for game play though seeing as nearly all of it is preprogrammed animation. I know graphics don't make a game but i'd deffinately play a game that looked that good. You can always trade it in if it sucks :P
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:30 pm «Top

yer well its very good, lovely visual style in lighting and lense choice and goodpoint nothing really moving in frame reduces the stress on a cgi build - if that is a CGI enviroment its fucking imense :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:27 pm «Top

PostRe: YouTube/Videos by butcher

Gornil wrote:You laugh, you loose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lLqqR2pcws

seen that before and now im going to hell for laughing so much:P
but for epic laughs watch this and press 9 in half second intervals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJZyvpu3 ... re=related
butcher

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:32 am «Top

RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:58 pm «Top

PostRe: YouTube/Videos by Gweggles

Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:31 am «Top

wow that russian guy really has nothing better to do in life? and i thought my job was boring XD
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:55 am «Top

She Don't Like Firefly. Awesome song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-yHSaP0Dyg
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:36 am «Top

PostRe: YouTube/Videos by Chef

ahhh i'd so dump a girl who didn't like firefly!
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:14 am «Top