Music Music Music....

Amazing Music Videos

PostAmazing Music Videos by Runner

hwether you like the band or not everyone must surely be in ore of the detail in this stop frame animation...
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Post your favourites :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:19 pm «Top

PostRe: Amazing Music Videos by RubberJonny

Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:29 pm «Top

PostRe: Amazing Music Videos by Runner

lol if thats your idea of amazing then fair enough :P it is a golden oldie XD
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:01 pm «Top

PostRe: Amazing Music Videos by RubberJonny

Clearly you have no appreciation for costume design and animation ;) Also side note: Wikipedia claims the band is still active :o Need to find me some gig tickets!

That is a very good video you posted but i nay like the song. I know there some videos that truelly astounded me but i just can't think of them... Aphex Twin and Tool spring to mind.

I'll have to go with "Rabbit in Your Headlights" for now:

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:02 pm «Top