Music Music Music....

Best New Music of 2011 :)

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by RubberJonny

Runner wrote:good

I was meant to be more specific but "I hate you" alone made me lol

The Strokes post made me die inside. Everyone i know hates them but i always found their different style somewhat charming. Now they are conforming to the shit that is the indie genre and somehow sound worse than they did before. I R SAD =(
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:05 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by Runner

yer your comment made me smile :)

Strokes have always been indie and I can't say they've really changed much, the new album is a good continuation, I'd say if anything the album before this was much more of a black sheep in their discography. Don't get me wrong their not ground breaking music :) but theres a good 4 tracks in the new album that I think have a really great rhythm - machu picchu in particular pushes my buttons. But I'll agree I'm no fan of the protention of any indie band but seems to be par for the course of that music.

whjat you think of the snow patrol tune?
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:34 pm «Top

Runner wrote:what you think of the snow patrol tune?

Waste of a mandalin.
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:42 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by Runner

hahahahah brilliant :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:07 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by Shanks

heres one that some of you might like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUOlc_j4rMA&ob=av2n
Shanks

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:05 pm «Top

Go away Korn... just die with some dignity ffs.
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:48 pm «Top

Fuck Yeah! Die Antwoord are releasing a new album!
vimeo.com Video from : vimeo.com

Love DJ Hi-Tek using Tyson quotes :lol:

Say what you want about their music and style but you gotta respect 'em for telling Interscope to fuck off for trying to make them sellout.

Songs will be available as digital downloads and on flash drives, "Because CDs are like motherfucking VHS," Ninja tells Boing Boing.

True Dat! :lol:

Peace!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:11 am «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by Renegade

Yea not really my cup of tea in terms of music but good on them for not selling out and giving the finger to the record label.
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:15 am «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by AngryCrocodile

Just listening to the new In flames album now. Is pretty good, but I'd quite like them to go and some nice melodic death metal again...
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:51 pm «Top

Wax & EOM bringin' that fiyah!
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Eviction Notice mixtape drops 28/11/11
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:39 pm «Top