Music Music Music....

Best New Music of 2011 :)

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by RubberJonny

Korn - Get Up! (Skrillex Remix)
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

I thought this had already been posted. Fun track =)

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:44 am «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by Shanks

its an old track jonny i thought i posted it cou[ple months back.
i love it i has it has my ring tone :P
Shanks

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:46 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by Renegade

New Opeth also out in a couple of days
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:27 am «Top

Gummy Soul Presents: Fela Soul. A mash up of afrobeat legend Fela Kuti and rap pioneers De La Soul made by Amerigo Gazaway.

Fela Soul - Breakadawn

Download 8 track album here

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:05 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by Runner

gonna get flamed but

specially since it was out 2010 (gonna change topic name to just new music)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:25 am «Top

Runner wrote:specially since it was out 2010 (gonna change topic name to just new music)

Don't you fucking dare! We already had this discussion. Keep it yearly or the Topic will get flooded and then no one will ever listen to what is posted. The point of the Topic (or so i thought) was to give people a chance to hear something they may not have come across by themselves or at least remind people of a band's latest release.

Don't feel the need to take it down or move it to 2010 because i'm sure i've posted at least one 2010 track and probably some older ones just because i really liked them/they have become more popular over time.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:53 pm «Top

I here you man :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:11 pm «Top

Im a massive Snow Patrol fan, one of the best gigs I've ever been too was seeing them in bournemouth (and i've been to a lot of gigs). I was more than a bit worried when they announced their upcoming album was gonna have more of an electronic taste but after having seen this i cant wait for the album :)

here's a studio recording: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D54CzkBSiiY (but the live one is much much better)

Also loving the new strokes album angles

Think the guitar at points is very michael jackson (gotta be starting something...)
also

Red hot chill peppers also got a stormingly brilliant album out atm

2011 is a bloody good yer for me lots of albums :)
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:27 pm «Top

I hate you
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:44 pm «Top

good
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:18 pm «Top