Radiohead
Death Cab For Cutie
Arctic Monkeys
Gorillas
Razorlight
Kooks
Wombats
The Strokes
Coldplay (although if its anything like the last 2 i'm just not interested)
Red Hot Chilli Peppers (not that fussed but like to hear it)

Probally loads more I ain't heard of or remembered but looks like thats a dam good start for 2011 :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 am «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by Quad

radio 1 do a list of new people to look out for, so expect most of them to be better known soon but some are pretty guff imo

i heard a rumour about a new justice album :)
Couch
Quad

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:11 am «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by Runner

nice :) only justice song i now is the we are your friends tune :) love it
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:29 am «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by Gornil

Me and you Runner dont share the same taste in music what so ever =p hehe

I can see that Rock is good music and created by ppl who love what they do, but I find it sooo boring (there is ofc exceptions)

If I want drums/gitar/bass/vocal I would rather listen to metal or 80's rock. I cant stand the new age rock genera.

But all that aside, ELEKTRONICA ALL THE WAY BABY!! :dance:
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:42 am «Top

hahahaha from what you've sad your all about tempo; the only ones im truly excited about from my list are Foo Fighters, Queens Of The Stone Age, Kasabian, Elbow, Radiohead, Death Cab For Cutie and Arctic Monkeys but i'm still interested to see what the others produce plus theres shit loads of less hype stuff coming out that will be well worth discovering :) the bands above are just some of my well established favourites :)

The new foos album is ment to be "massive" with no ballards, full throttle all the way though, i'm not sure thats a good thing i love foo fighter albums for the balance they have and the flow between songs but nice to see them challanging different material like they did in disc two of in your honor, this time its the other end of the musical scale XD
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:04 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by Shanks

mordern rock is not rock the last new band to be propper rock that game out must be foo fighters
the rest is pop rock -_-

radiohead are not rock its sucided anthemes tom yorke = the most depressing man alive
and i agree with gornil i would rather and do listen to music form 60's-early 90's as new modern rock is total and utter shite u get one new band out of a million that are worth anygood

(would like to has supper groups dont not count as new bands)
Shanks

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:26 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by Gweggles

Runner wrote:Foo Fighters
Queens Of The Stone Age
Kasabian
Elbow
Radiohead
Death Cab For Cutie
Arctic Monkeys
Gorillas
Razorlight
Kooks
Wombats
The Strokes
Coldplay
Red Hot Chilli Peppers

I would say I am looking forward to 9/10 of these! Also hoping for some other good releases in other genres such as Chase and Status!
Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:22 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by RubberJonny

Runner wrote:I'm excited for the following albums to be released this year:

Arctic Monkeys

Who is this Runner guy? I don't think we should allow his kind here...
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:27 am «Top

HAHAHAHA well i enjoy the first two artic money albums and was very dissapointed with the 3rd, hoping a 4th could improve :P
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:01 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2011 :) by RubberJonny

You confuse me, Runner. I'm thinking i might have to take back calling you an intellectual :P

I'm looking forward to the release of Wax's new album Scrublife :)

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:14 pm «Top