Music Music Music....

Game soundtracks!

PostRe: Game soundtracks! by RubberJonny

A friend reminded me of this last night!
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

One of the best games ever and i love that it had a cheat code to make the plants scream when you shot them :lol:

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:56 pm «Top

PostRe: Game soundtracks! by Tirielis

Perfect Game - from grand tourismo 2
any bill brown - from lineage 2
hell march? - from red alert 2
Tirielis

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Earth
» Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:31 pm «Top

because you posted it that means i cant think its a great tune?

however ... this is the game consoles were made for so they put a simply fantastic intro to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5txGhuDmPjY

need for speed always give a good soundtracks ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B82pUPxqhTM
Tirielis

National Flag:
Earth
» Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:52 pm «Top

this was a quality game ... so many nights high as a kite ... xbox online and this .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDXhjn6f ... re=related
Tirielis

National Flag:
Earth
» Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:02 pm «Top

Frozen Synapse - Triumph

Machinarium - Robot Band Performance

Peace Out!
Jonny
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:58 pm «Top

The full SKYRIM soundtrack!
Almost 4 hours of AWESOME!

Edit: :(
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:08 pm «Top

Perfect Dark was magnificent. Yes, Goldeneye defined the FPS genre, but (for its time) PD perfected it. I only stopped playing PD when my TV died a couple of years a go and to this day i don't think i've ever played a game with such extensive ai options; the comedic genius and endless frustration of FistSim constantly disarming me in the middle of a fire fight will always put a smile on my face :D
I just may pick up a 360 to get Perfect Dark XBLA when i get myself a HDMI monitor.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:13 pm «Top

PostRe: Game soundtracks! by RampantBadger

RubberJonny wrote:Goldeneye defined the FPS genre, but (for its time) PD perfected it.

:o

I'm not sure we can hang out any more...

(I'm not really arguing with you, I am just a little it of a Goldeneye fanboy. I still play it from time to time).
PD also invented lag. So. Much. Lag.

This though:
RubberJonny wrote:FistSim

I had forgotten about and omg it was incredible. It's a shame there doesn't appear to be as much effort into creative game modes for fps any more.

---

Edit to add - the Goldeneye soundtrack is immense. I genuinely have it on my mp3 player at all times as several people can confirm when we've been listening to music playing cards or whatever and all of sudden "frigate" or "severnaya bunker complex" comes on :D
RampantBadger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:50 pm «Top

PostRe: Game soundtracks! by RampantBadger

I was also about to post the original GTA OST as being the GOAT now I know this thread exists, but see you already have this covered.

Can we hang out again please? :D
RampantBadger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:55 pm «Top

PostRe: Game soundtracks! by Roosell

Tropico 1. City building sim on a tropical island with the best mix of samba and spanish folk songs. There were lots, but here's my favorites.

RIP Cuervo
Roosell

National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:34 pm «Top