Music Music Music....

Game soundtracks!

PostRe: Game soundtracks! by Runner

i refuse to post the pvz end song...
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:34 am «Top

PostRe: Game soundtracks! by Jasperman

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1kd_cOmLPk[/youtube]
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ireland
» Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:10 pm «Top

PostRe: Game soundtracks! by Zetoc

ye.. heard that about a zillion times. comes with a video aswell. abit old but its nice
1 i like is this 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70pyoqX0U9Y
Zetoc
Founder

National Flag:
Denmark
» Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:57 pm «Top

PostRe: Game soundtracks! by RubberJonny

Last edited by RubberJonny on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:54 pm «Top

PostRe: Game soundtracks! by Gornil

I hate it so fucking much that they havnt had that GTA theme song in any of theire new releases of the game!! I agree that that song IS GTA! No doubt about it! xD
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:14 pm «Top

PostRe: Game soundtracks! by Kakashi

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

amazing soundtrack, don't know how to do the whole embedding thing thought so you will have to click on it >.<
Kakashi

» Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:26 am «Top

PostRe: Game soundtracks! by Zetoc

i listen alot to final fantasy sound track on aol radio. a whole channel just for that. there is also a general video games channel here
http://player.radio.com/player/AOLPlaye ... 5&station=
Its under soundtracks/themes
Zetoc
Founder

National Flag:
Denmark
» Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:34 pm «Top

PostRe: Game soundtracks! by Wilkie

Heres one for the recent release

And a bit of doom why not.

Sometimes I feel so sick with the state of the world I can't even finish my second apple pie
Wilkie

National Flag:
Australia
» Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:06 pm «Top

PostRe: Game soundtracks! by StuntKid

Runner wrote:i refuse to post the pvz end song...

You mean this one? :rolleyes:

Supercars II

Oh, why not!?
Portal
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:48 am «Top

PostRe: Game soundtracks! by Runner

:p
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:14 pm «Top