Music Music Music....

Foo Fighters 2014 Tour

PostFoo Fighters 2014 Tour by Runner

Hey everyone me and my friend Scott are going to the Wembley Stadium gig on Saturday the 20th June and have two spare tickets.

Also Nickers has a friend with some spare tickets for Friday the 19th

Would anyone here want to go?
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:43 pm «Top

PostRe: Foo Fighters 2014 Tour by Roosell

I'm keen - Only if there are girls with jean shorts and we can behave like louts again.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:13 pm «Top

PostRe: Foo Fighters 2014 Tour by Runner

Roosell wrote:I'm keen - Only if there are girls with jean shorts and we can behave like louts again.

I can promise the latter and speculate the former :)

Brendan has the other spare shall I put you as definite?
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:27 pm «Top

PostRe: Foo Fighters 2014 Tour by Roosell

Runner wrote:
Roosell wrote:I'm keen - Only if there are girls with jean shorts and we can behave like louts again.

Do over 21's do what they want?

(Yes)
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:53 pm «Top

PostRe: Foo Fighters 2014 Tour by Runner

Roosell wrote:
Runner wrote:

Do over 21's do what they want?

(Yes)

Of course :)
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:04 pm «Top