Music Music Music....

Jack White Tour

PostJack White Tour by Runner

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Alright just read that tickets for 19 November a t the London O2 go on sale this friday the 13th at 9am.

I'm going to get myself a tick and I assume Deadpunk and shanks based on our last lazertto conversation, is anyone else interested to round it to four?
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:08 pm «Top

PostRe: Jack White Tour by Shanks

this is a must :mrgreen:

a good job its winter by then as its in the middle of the week :P
Shanks

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:03 pm «Top

PostRe: Jack White Tour by RampantBadger

icanhas money now?
RampantBadger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:28 pm «Top

PostRe: Jack White Tour by Runner

4 tickets bought, badger since your the only one to post I'm sure we can work out a (bitch scheme) method of trade for the ticket in november :)

Runner
Shanks
Deadpunk
Rampant Badger
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:06 am «Top

Runner wrote:4 tickets bought, badger since your the only one to post I'm sure we can work out a (bitch scheme) method of trade for the ticket in november :)

Runner
Shanks
Deadpunk
Rampant Badger

I can sell you an item guide for a popular new moba if you want?
RampantBadger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:55 pm «Top

PostRe: Jack White Tour by Runner

RampantBadger wrote:
Runner wrote:4 tickets bought, badger since your the only one to post I'm sure we can work out a (bitch scheme) method of trade for the ticket in november :)

Runner
Shanks
Deadpunk
Rampant Badger

too many spelling mistakes
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:55 pm «Top

Runner wrote:
RampantBadger wrote:

Runner
Shanks
Deadpunk
Rampant Badger

too many spelling mistakes

How would you know?

Also, you're a spelling mistake.
RampantBadger

National Flag:
Canada
» Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:07 pm «Top