Music Music Music....

Best New Music of 2014 :)

PostBest New Music of 2014 :) by RubberJonny

The Palmer Squares - It's Cold (ft. Street Light)
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com
Great song from an excellent album.
You can listen to and download Finna for free here.
Also available on iTunes.

YouTube
Website
BandCamp
Facebook
Twitter

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Last edited by RubberJonny on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:07 am «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2014 :) by Runner

Alright I should of posted this in 2013 but I was away...

I can't stress how good 'Reflektor' by Arcade fire is, my favourite album at the moment, here is two of my favourite songs of the album:

The crushed mp3 quality on the youtube video doesn't do the recordings justice.
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:49 am «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2014 :) by Runner

I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Elbow. I really got into the seldom seen kid, I thought it was a fantastically tender and warming album, but its follow up was bland shit which I found disappointing...

How ever this new song from their forth coming album sounds pretty good, looking forward to hearing the rest of the album :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:23 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2014 :) by RubberJonny

Xiomara - Electric Relaxation
Xiomara flips the ATCQ classic on its head. Interchanging lyrics and melodies through sultry blues-infused vocals, the singer successfully turns up the sexy on the 1994 classic.

You can listen to and download ATCO: A Tribute (which includes a new revamped version of the cover of Outkast’s "So Fresh, So Clean") for free here.

Website
BandCamp
SoundCloud
Facebook
Twitter

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Last edited by RubberJonny on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:51 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2014 :) by Shanks

Within Temptations New album is out soon i believe i cant get the videos to show

also oh my days

and gotta love a bit of springsteen
Shanks

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:00 pm «Top

:O

must save penny's this festival is getting more intense by the day :O

http://sonisphere.co.uk/news/announcement-4/
Shanks

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:10 pm «Top

F-777 - Celtic Dance Machine (ALBUM MEGAMIX)
You can listen to and download Celtic Dance Machine here. Use the code RiverDance for 25% off until Feb 10th!

YouTube
Newgrounds
BandCamp
Facebook

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:34 am «Top

Shanks

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:59 pm «Top

Black Stone Cherry rock but previews do not.
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:35 pm «Top

Amerigo Gazaway's remix projects are consistently met with take down notices and cease and desist letters even though his work is protected under fair use. Now that one of Amerigo's remixes has been featured in an Apple advert he feels is work has been legitimized and has officially released the featured track.

Buy Mos Def & Marvin Gaye - You Are Undeniable (Amerigo Remix) on iTunes for a great track and to support an excellent artist.

And because the internet always offers another way, you can still listen to and download a lot of his work (including the Yasiin Gaye project) for FREE on SoundCloud.

Yasiin Gaye - Inner City Travellin' Man
Amerigo Gazaway unites Brooklyn rapper Yasiin Bey (Mos Def) and soul legend Marvin Gaye for a dream collaboration aptly titled “Yasiin Gaye”.

You can listen to and download The Departure (Side One) for free here.

Website
BandCamp
SoundCloud
Facebook
Twitter

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:04 pm «Top