Music Music Music....

QOTSA 22/11/13

PostQOTSA 22/11/13 by Runner

Before I forget, tomorrow morning tickets for queens of the stone age UK tour go on sale at 09:00. The London gig is on the 22/11/13 and I will be attempting to buy tickets, if anyones interested get online and get a ticket :) I'll buy 4 most likely but they are all spoken for (rossell being one)

http://m.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/37004 ... TF239960_4
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:20 pm «Top

PostRe: QOTSA 22/11/13 by Renegade

I definetly need to get tickets for this :dance:
Renegade

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:18 pm «Top

PostRe: QOTSA 22/11/13 by Roosell

Good man :dance: :dance:
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:49 pm «Top

PostRe: QOTSA 22/11/13 by Runner

Roosell wrote:Good man :dance: :dance:

couldn't get qotsa tickets... this makes me very sad
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:26 am «Top

FUCK YES just read on facebook they announced a second date gor the saturday, the tickets just ent on sale and I got some on the train via the wonders of mobile internet - today social media and technology you are winning :)
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:19 am «Top

PostRe: QOTSA 22/11/13 by Roosell

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:30 pm «Top

Got mine for Saturday as well a long way of but maybe meet up for some dinner/drinks before the gig?
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:06 pm «Top

yer defo sort something nearer the time mate :D
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:01 am «Top

Sounds good lets bump this thread in november then :P
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:47 pm «Top

Bump! :P
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:57 pm «Top