Music Music Music....

Yokozuna

PostYokozuna by Runner

Ok this is part 1 of why I have been afk recently, its a music video I shot bymself for a friends band 'Yokozuna' check out their facebook and bandcamp pages (linked in the youtube video description) and let me know what you think of the video:

It's shot mainly handheld on a canon 5D across the whole set so ofc not all the shots link up with the track and there are a few shots from my new gopro 3 black. If you like it please share it around, I'm quite proud of it for a solo mission and 24 hours work - let me know what you think :D
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:54 am «Top

PostRe: Yokozuna by RubberJonny

I was forced to mute it as my ears started bleeding but the video itself is quite decent for what it is;
Runner wrote:a solo mission and 24 hours work.
The view looking up through the drum kit was probably my favourite shot in the video and the Go Pro capture from the bass would have been most enjoyable on a less rhythmically challenged individual.

I hope to see you take on bigger and better projects in the future.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:55 am «Top

PostRe: Yokozuna by Trevor Hanley

I know nothing about anything but looks pretty good man. FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS RUNNER AND YOU TOO WILL ONE DAY GET AN ENTRY INTO BILBOS BOOK
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:07 am «Top

PostRe: Yokozuna by Runner

cheers gents but trev I'm aiming to have my name feature in a left buttock tattoo - screw the book...
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:00 am «Top

PostRe: Yokozuna by Roosell

Runner wrote:cheers gents but trev I'm aiming to have my name feature in a left buttock tattoo - screw the book...

I'm totally starting a Kickstarter for that.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:14 am «Top