Music Music Music....

Best New Music of 2013 :)

PostRe: Best New Music of 2013 :) by Renegade

Some very sleazy rock/metal from the UK. New album is just around the corner.

Renegade

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:57 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2013 :) by RubberJonny

Big Wax spittin' dat fiyah!
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com
You can get ForAllWeKnow by EOM here.

Big Wax UK tour dates here.

Alyssa Marie - For the Record
You can get HeartBeat here.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:09 pm «Top

Dizzee Rascal - I Don't Need A Reason
From his up coming album The Fifth.

Website
Facebook
Twitter

Dizzee is a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm not even sure what i like about his music... i just do.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:49 pm «Top

Souls of Mischief - Never No More (Gummy Soul Official Remix)
In celebration of the 20th anniversary of 93 'Til Infinity, Souls of Mischief graciously opened their vaults to give Gummy Soul the exclusive acapellas of their classic album, to remix for the first time ever.

You can listen to and buy Gummy Soul's remix, 93 Still, HERE.

Also keep an eye out for Souls of Mischief's new album There Is Only Now.

Website
YouTube
SoundCloud
Facebook
Twitter

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:33 pm «Top

Wax and Watsky - Give a Hater a Hug
Free download here.

The Watsky and Wax Hug a Hater Tour is coming to the UK and Europe! Dates and Tickets.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:22 pm «Top

Wax - Feels Good
Fucking fantastic song though i feel the inclusion of part of his Vibe contest verse does interrupt the flow as fucking awesome as it is.

Continue... is available on iTunes.

You can also get the Wax's Compilation album for free here.

Website
Facebook
Twitter

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:06 pm «Top

Wally Clark of Gummy Soul - Holding On To Yesterday
I love the Gummy Soul guys and this is another great release from the excellent album Sportin' Waves which can be downloaded for free here. You can even get it as a limited edition cassette tape xP

Website
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
SoundCloud

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:04 pm «Top

Lamb of God - Vigil (Remastered)
Vigil is one of my favourite Lamb of God tracks and the remastered version makes it all the more epic!

Metal Injection does a side by side comparison of the track Purified and you can really tell the difference!
Usually i give remastered albums a pass when i own the original but this is the best remastered work i've ever heard and As the Palaces Burn is an album worth owning twice.

The remastered edition of As the Palaces Burn will be released Nov 11th and will include three unreleased demos and a 70-minute documentary on the making of the album.
You can preorder the album and more at the LoG online store.

Website
Facebook
Twitter

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:54 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2013 :) by Renegade

The whole album is available to stream as well now Jonny http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... e-20131104 :dance:
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:02 am «Top

RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:38 pm «Top