Music Music Music....

Bloc Party 22/02/13

PostBloc Party 22/02/13 by Runner

http://www.gigsandtours.com/Tour/BLOC-P ... m_content=

Just thought I'd start posting gig info on here incase anyone fancies joining me, tickets go on say this friday at 9am

x

[BBvideo 425,350]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkeUFRK4i7w&feature=player_embedded[/BBvideo]
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:08 pm «Top

PostRe: Bloc Party 22/02/13 by Nickers

:( can't go... cause we'll still be in frelling America!

but good idea! I shall post some of the gigs that Chef and I are planning on going to too...
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:06 pm «Top

PostRe: Bloc Party 22/02/13 by Trevor Hanley

I will have to have listened to their new album before comitting, not making that mistake again...
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:16 pm «Top

PostRe: Bloc Party 22/02/13 by Runner

Trevor Hanley wrote:I will have to have listened to their new album before comitting, not making that mistake again...

Intimacy (the album) should have me very concerned, but octopus has filled me with enough confidence to buy a ticket pre 20/08/12 :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:12 pm «Top

PostRe: Bloc Party 22/02/13 by Runner

I got two tickets in the presale, rest go on sale tomorrow at 9 am :)
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:00 pm «Top