Music Music Music....

Best Music News of 2010

PostRe: Best Music News of 2010 by Runner

lol foo fighters = led zeppellin of this generation

kings of leon = mass dissappointment first 3 albums were amazing but they are more like a boyband since sex on fire..

and your all wrong about biffy :P listen to "blackend sky" - 30 seconds to mars as a comparison your madness hurts! lol nah i dont care not fault you got different (bad) taste :P lol

yer the new biffy stuff is more silly but brilliant at gigs - the old stuff is where its at :D
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm «Top

PostRe: Best Music News of 2010 by Shanks

Runner wrote:lol foo fighters = led zeppellin of this generation

and your all wrong about biffy :P listen to "blackend sky" - 30 seconds to mars as a comparison your madness hurts! lol nah i dont care not fault you got different (bad) taste :P lol

yer the new biffy stuff is more silly but brilliant at gigs - the old stuff is where its at :D

thats a large statment about the foo i say they are great but tbh i doubt in 20/30 years time will be in the same status that led zepp are in.

and 30 stm -_- terrible another go witht he flow band

biffy probs are awesome live bands that are aweosme live i perfer to bands that have it all on an album but then u see them live and they are terrible :( but i still hate there songs :)
Shanks

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:51 pm «Top

PostRe: Best Music News of 2010 by Nickers

hmmm saw Biffy at T and was really looking forward to it but they defintly didn't make my top 5 bands of the w/end (probably not even top 10). OK not as bad as Eminem or 30stm (who were so shockingly bad that we gave up on them after 2 and a half songs and went and watched the phonics instead) but no where near as good as mumford & Sons, Florence, Muse, Frank Turner, Newton Faulkner or Gossip to name a few..... I'd heard really good things about them as a live band and had even manged to convincence himself to come and watch them but really didn't rate the performance.

agree that Kings of Leon have become a lot more main stream, and on hearing thier newest single I was very unimpressed.

Nickers
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:22 am «Top

PostRe: Best Music News of 2010 by Runner

yer sex on fire is tragic and radioactive is only its slightly less minging little sister.... :Pah would have liked to go to T, must admit never seen clyro at a festival - didnt look all that on TV think their better on a smaller stage, having said that they were epic at wembley who knows

i'd love to see stereophonics and also mumfords
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:04 pm «Top

PostRe: Best Music News of 2010 by Chef

Mumfords are supurb live. the album just doesn't do they justice
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:59 pm «Top