Music Music Music....

Best New Music of 2012 :)

PostRe: Best New Music of 2012 :) by RubberJonny

Diplo is good. He did the Die Antwoord - Evil Boy beat.
There are some earlier posts in this topic on electronica. I just haven't been able to find much good electronica recently =(

Been meaning to post this for a while:
SKisM & DC Breaks - Killer ft Dee Freer

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:14 pm «Top

Alyssa Marie - HeartBeat

Close
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

You can download HeartBeat for free here!

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:15 pm «Top

Wax Unplugged - Paycut
I fucking love this song!
You can get Grizzly Season (the album this is from) for $10 (£6) on CD Baby if you haven't already.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:21 pm «Top

Wax Unplugged - Get It In
Ace new track!

Peace!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:40 pm «Top

F-777 - Chinese Dance Machine

Kung Fu'd

ALBUM MEGAMIX
You can listen to individual tracks and buy the album here for only $7!

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:07 am «Top

Gummy Soul Presents - Bizarre Tribe: A Quest to The Pharcyde

Runnin'
Join Gummy Soul's Amerigo Gazaway as he embarks on a 55 minute "Quest to The Pharcyde". Utilizing the original Jazz, Soul and Funk recordings sampled throughout A Tribe Called Quest's extensive catalogue, Gazaway recreates classic productions -- pairing his reinterpreted instrumentals with select vocals from West Coast "golden era" favorites, The Pharcyde.
Listen to and download the album for free!

You can get the Instrumentals here.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:02 am «Top

F777 - Life Is Awesome
Get Smash It (13 tracks, 50mins of awesome!) for $5 here! Limited time offer!

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:33 pm «Top

MONO are an instrumental rock band from Japan that first captured my heart many years ago with their song Halo.
They recently released their latest album For My Parents which is exquisitely characterized below:
After years of exploring, searching ourselves, and composing pieces here and there, we found ourselves with more questions than answers.
When we could not find these answers in the outside world, we were bound to turn inward. And so we went back to our roots.

This is something we wanted to do while we still have the chance. What cannot be explained in words to parents, we hope can be captured by these songs.

We hope that this album serves as a gift from child to parent. While everything else continues to change, this love remains a constant throughout time.

The entrancing video for the elegant song Legend uses awesome time lapse footage of Iceland's beautiful landscapes during the midnight sun to make a visual and audio experience that will leave you feeling truly at peace with yourself and the world.
You can listen to their entire discography for free and buy any album for only £6 each here!
Visit their Website for news and tour dates.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:07 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2012 :) by Runner

None RJ friendly I'mm assuming, but a bloody good band:

Bombay Bicycle Club - Shuffle

(Also 2011 release)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:48 pm «Top

Runner wrote:None RJ friendly...
I liked their video for How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep but the song is horrendous!
They certainly are not my type of band but Shuffle doesn't make my ears bleed =)

Bring back the Electronica!
RedMoon - Song of My People
Free download on Facebook.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:08 pm «Top