Music Music Music....

Best New Music of 2012 :)

PostRe: Best New Music of 2012 :) by Runner

Foster The People

Pumped Up Kicks

Helena Beats

This was all over the radio last year, I saw them at reading and was expecting them to be a one hit wonder but they were really good and I recommend the album

Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:30 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2012 :) by RubberJonny

F-777 - Cobra
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

F-777 - Popcorn For Breakfast

You can buy Smash It Vol.2 HERE for less than $10

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Last edited by RubberJonny on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:20 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2012 :) by Trevor Hanley

Haim-

3 Sisters from LA. It's folky R&B 80s pop. It shouldn't work but it does. Remind me a lot of Fleetwood mac.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dtIjyG9gTg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPaFA9eOogo

EP is only thing out so far. Singles dropping in December so imagine we'll see an album out of them mid 2013.
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:16 pm «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2012 :) by Runner

One of my favourite albums this year has too be "given to the wild" by the Maccabees, people who have the disposition of disliking indie music will most properly snub this but I think its a brilliant bare boned, tender, relaxed album that deserves a listen cover to cover.

Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:50 am «Top

*I've embedded these videos in 480p because the sets/locations and costumes are stunning and the cinematography from Devin Graham is spectacular.
Watch them in 1080p on a good monitor/TV if you can!*

Lindsey Stirling - Elements

Lindsey Stirling - Phantom of the Opera

For YouTube and upbeat pop tune fans:
Lindsey Stirling & Can't Stop Won't Stop - Come With Us
Something Christmassy:
Lindsey Stirling - Celtic Carol

Check out more of her amazing music on her YouTube Channel and you can buy her music on iTunes and/or get a physical copy of her debut album from her Website.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:39 am «Top

Big Wax - Toothbrush

New album Continue... coming January!

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:25 am «Top

PostRe: Best New Music of 2012 :) by Renegade

More new deftones, someones gone and uploaded the whole new album to youtube

Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:13 pm «Top

Computa Games - Collapsar
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:35 am «Top

Adil Omar - Star Power
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:55 pm «Top

Wax and Herbal T - Lewis and Clark

Peace!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:44 am «Top