Talk About All That Stuff About TV Shows!

What Do You Watch?

PostRe: What Do You Watch? by RubberJonny

Game of Thrones is returning 31/3/2013
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:02 am «Top

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Facebook
Twitter

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue May 21, 2013 7:59 am «Top

The second season of Magic City has started and i've fallen in love all over again. The ruggedly handsome Jeffrey Dean Morgan is a hugely underrated actor in my opinion, so it's fantastic to see him playing such a great character on such a great show. He's also supported by some really good actors, including Danny Huston who almost steals the show at times.
Magic City is a compelling story set in the 50's about a man trying to take control of his empire and escape the mobsters who helped build it... And there are lots of naked ladies!

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:40 pm «Top

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has begun and it's ace!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:30 pm «Top

PostRe: What Do You Watch? by Trevor Hanley

Modern Family is the best new comedy for a long long time.
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:24 pm «Top

PostRe: What Do You Watch? by wickedwillie

Watching first season of Scandal at the moment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1837576/?ref_=sr_1
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:43 am «Top

wickedwillie wrote:Watching first season of Scandal at the moment
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1837576/?ref_=sr_1
A lot of people seem to like this show but i'm really struggling to get in to it. I've only watched the first few episodes so i guess it's still finding its feet at that point but gorram is it boring thus far.
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:11 pm «Top

PostRe: What Do You Watch? by wickedwillie

Its really worth watching mate. First few episodes r maybe not that awesome but they get better and better. Halfway season 2 now and still great!
Lets be honest: miss Olivia can fix me every day :D

(Ofc, The Shield still better :p)
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:00 pm «Top

RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:20 pm «Top

Honest Trailer for Game of Thrones (includes spoilers for Seasons 1-3):
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:33 pm «Top