Talk About All That Stuff About TV Shows!

Terry Pratchett: Choosing to Die

PostTerry Pratchett: Choosing to Die by RubberJonny

Terry Pratchett: Choosing to Die

In a frank and personal documentary, author Sir Terry Pratchett considers how he might choose to end his life. Diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 2008, Terry wants to know whether he might be able to end his life before his disease takes over.
Travelling to the Dignitas Clinic in Switzerland, Terry witnesses first hand the procedures set out for assisted death, and confronts the point at which he would have to take the lethal drug.

I believe everyone should have a choice and that it is unfair to force people to go to a forgien country for the aid they require.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:31 am «Top

PostRe: Terry Pratchett: Choosing to Die by Chef

I am all for voluntary euthenasia and if it was at all necessary I would like to die with dignity and I believe all of us have s human right to choose without repercussions to our loved ones.

How ever the counter argument that it would be abused is a very strong one
Chef
Dungeon Master

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:41 am «Top