Talk About All That Stuff About TV Shows!

Dr Who S7

PostDr Who S7 by Crazyk

Well, i don't know how many of you guys watched tonight new start for Dr Who.
I thought it was another great bitter sweet tale from the writers and a great way to start.

But how many people notices that....

The new companion, in her first outing on Dr Who. She played a human, Who had been converted into a Dalek, simply for her genius(which seemed like a hidden plot bit)

I just wonder how they have dealt with that...

What are your thoughts on the new episode?
Crazyk

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:37 pm «Top

PostRe: Dr Who S7 by EchoZ

Only caught glimpses of it, wasn't really paying attention, got it recorded though. I did however see the part you mentioned in the spoiler. I agree, will be interesting to see how that progresses
EchoZ

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
» Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:30 pm «Top

PostRe: Dr Who S7 by AngryCrocodile

General consensus of Chez Chef was that it was a good episode. Will be interesting to see them set up the whole dark doctor getting angry again...
AngryCrocodile

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:01 pm «Top

PostRe: Dr Who S7 by Crazyk

Getting angry?

Hmmm the dark Dr, he's been nothing but dark since the Matt took over, but in the normal DR way,(if that possible)

I did think it was clever, when the daleks say they don't kill hate as it beautiful and imply that the reason they been unable to kill the Dr is because he is full of hate (well for the daleks at least)...
Crazyk

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:27 pm «Top

PostDr Who S7 by Jasperman

I enjoyed it and didn't expect the twist! Really liked that and how the dr asks such an obvious question which answers such an obvious issue. Got Milk?

------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
------------------
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:14 am «Top

hmmmmm, though i love Dr who.

is anyone else getting annoyed at the crazyness on Facebook, with the constant updates and pictures from the Dr who pages........... :angry-banghead:
Crazyk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:14 pm «Top

PostRe: Dr Who S7 by Gweggles

Jenna-Louise Coleman. mmmmmmmmm
Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:12 pm «Top

Gweggles wrote:Jenna-Louise Coleman. mmmmmmmmm

DUDE....... she a DALEK.......
Crazyk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:47 pm «Top

PostRe: Dr Who S7 by Renegade

Crazyk wrote:

She can 'exterminate' me anytime ;)
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:21 pm «Top

Renegade wrote:
Crazyk wrote:

She can 'exterminate' me anytime ;)

She more likely to souffle you..... ;)
Crazyk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:32 pm «Top