All Things From Left 4 Dead 2

L4D Cup?

PostRe: L4D Cup? by Runner

(i love portal 2)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:58 am «Top

PostRe: L4D Cup? by wickedwillie

(hate those games)
wickedwillie

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Belgium
» Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:34 am «Top

PostRe: L4D Cup? by Chef

(Parentheses)
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:52 am «Top

PostRe: L4D Cup? by StuntKid

(SPAM)
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:42 pm «Top

PostRe: L4D Cup? by RubberJonny

{Squiggly Brackets are Bestest}
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:29 am «Top

PostRe: L4D Cup? by Chef

{actually got confused and thought this was the banter thread}
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:57 pm «Top

PostRe: L4D Cup? by wickedwillie

I guess this is not on for 2morrow?
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Sat May 14, 2011 7:42 am «Top

no this is a carry on and a shambles - i'm going to choose a date and set it in stone... and then build teams based on that
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat May 14, 2011 10:50 am «Top

PostRe: L4D Cup? by StuntKid

Perhaps set a new date and have people confirm they can play and THEN form teams based on that.
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Sat May 14, 2011 3:27 pm «Top

*postponing this until i have time to set a date with enough notice*
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:27 pm «Top