All Things From Left 4 Dead 2

L4D Cup?

PostRe: L4D Cup? by StuntKid

So what are the teams?
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:43 pm «Top

PostRe: L4D Cup? by Runner

teams released
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:16 pm «Top

Got a feeling Sparkeh is gonna struggle
Last edited by StuntKid on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:13 pm «Top

Just writing few rules - wtf shall we do if a player looses connection...? if survivors are on pills its massive bs to wait and tank scenarios and such... I'm almost tempted to say that if a player DC's its tough shit and the game continues until the next saferoom - what you think?

[spoiler][align=center]Rules
*Team Captains are responcible for recording a screen dump of points end of each game.*
*The team with most game wins are the Cup#1 Champions (ties settled by total points).*
*Awards for best score for each Special Infected (players pm screen dumps).*
*Official dedicated servers only.*
*Both and only team captains must say ready before survivers leave safe room.*
*If an Infected Player DC's game continues until the next saferoom.*
*If a Surviver Player DC's Team Captain can call a pause but not during event/tank.*
[/align][/spoiler]
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:32 pm «Top

PostRe: L4D Cup? by Chef

I second the dc rule, no hanging about

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:11 pm «Top

yer well i've left it that if a surviving player dc they can hold off and wait to rejoin because that only runs there pills down and gives the infected time to plan an attack and find spawn points... but survivers waiting for infect is to hard to police as if on pills the survs could get ruined so :)

Teams have been posted I guess all that remains is dates and times :P

I've locked the event topic so post opinions here
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:19 pm «Top

PostRe: L4D Cup? by kLoWn

exploits on hr? I am thinking the roof during the reeds sequence.

Survivors cant pause on tank.

ready checks but if one survivor leaves the survivor room its open season on them. Read checks still need to be done.
kLoWn

» Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:45 pm «Top

sunday 15th of may???? anyone around for that
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:36 am «Top

kLoWn wrote:exploits on hr? I am thinking the roof during the reeds sequence.

Valve have started a string of fixes and the like so Survivors won't be able to roof run!

Runner wrote:sunday 15th of may???? anyone around for that

Good for me
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:10 pm «Top

PostRe: L4D Cup? by Nickers

we should be around that weekend (unless we're moving squee!)

N
xx
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:20 pm «Top