All Things From Left 4 Dead 2

Roosell's Mods

PostRoosell's Mods by Roosell

So I'm attempting to add my own mods to LFD2 to increase the amount of YOLO in this game.

So far I've changed the music for the Midnight Riders on the Dark Carnival Finale. Would help if some of you could subscribe to the mod and see if it works properly.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=140928381

The file size is stupidly big (162mb) for 4 audio files. I will see if I can reduce that in future, just worried about getting stuff actually working first. There should be music for the first song - song when the tank spawns (effectively just a loop) and another song for after the tank, and the second tank. It also currently clashes with other tank mods - not sure if I can fix that yet or might just implement new general Tank music into that mod too.

Also taking suggestions for stuff to mod - any audio changes are really easy to do. Next week I might attempt to add to the above mod with some GFX changes so the posters all change to stuff like Stunts Sprays (patent pending)
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Canada
» Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:53 pm «Top

PostRe: Roosell's Mods by StuntKid

Be nice if you can add a description to the tank mod. What music tracks do we get to look forward to? Or is it a surprise for when we play it?

Roosell wrote:Next week I might attempt to add to the above mod with some GFX changes so the posters all change to stuff like Stunts Sprays (patent pending)

:think: :handgestures-thumbup: just PM me which ones you want, or the whole lot (some may be LQ), and I could do some more sprays too! Also, in what format?
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:57 pm «Top

PostRe: Roosell's Mods by Roosell

StuntKid wrote:Be nice if you can add a description to the tank mod. What music tracks do we get to look forward to? Or is it a surprise for when we play it?

Roosell wrote:Next week I might attempt to add to the above mod with some GFX changes so the posters all change to stuff like Stunts Sprays (patent pending)

:think: :handgestures-thumbup: just PM me which ones you want, or the whole lot (some may be LQ), and I could do some more sprays too! Also, in what format?

It's a surprise! A predictable surprise!

PM me a bunch if you can, will give model replacement a go over the weekend.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:55 pm «Top

PostRe: Roosell's Mods by RampantBadger

If this is what I think it is, can we make it a server requirement somehow?
RampantBadger

National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:21 pm «Top

PostRe: Roosell's Mods by Trevor Hanley

RampantBadger wrote:If this is what I think it is, can we make it a server requirement somehow?

He has been looking to do that but it doesn't seem possible/easy sadly :(
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:39 am «Top

PostRe: Roosell's Mods by Runner

RampantBadger wrote:If this is what I think it is, can we make it a server requirement somehow?

That would require a sourcemod plugin I think - I'm not going to that length to troll my own ears XD
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:48 pm «Top

PostRe: Roosell's Mods by Roosell

Runner wrote:

That would require a sourcemod plugin I think - I'm not going to that length to troll my own ears XD

Then I suggest a breakaway faction server :dance:
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

National Flag:
Canada
» Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:22 pm «Top

PostRe: Roosell's Mods by RampantBadger

Roosell wrote:
Runner wrote:

Then I suggest a breakaway faction server :dance:

Seconded
RampantBadger

National Flag:
Canada
» Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:03 pm «Top

PostRe: Roosell's Mods reskin the chainsaw by butcher

version 1.0 mate i would like to collaborate with you and your mods my 3d modeling skilz are lacking but im willing to try:P
Attachments
dildo.png
butcher

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:34 pm «Top

PostRe: Roosell's Mods by Trevor Hanley

What mod mod of the year award 2013
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Wed May 01, 2013 1:13 pm «Top