Not Heard Of This Before
No votes

Total votes : 11

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by thetrooper

im in i lovin l4d2 :)
You take my life but I'll take yours too
You fire your musket but I run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back.

[img=center]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW8J-yDR6ylK-bH250xyOF0uJClLETJZq4nlNiAXH5VqAJoa5K[/img]

thetrooper

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
» Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:58 am «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by AcidicVirus

Id love to see this return! Ill play either version, not too fussed :D
- Never Try And Bullshit A Bullshitter! -
AcidicVirus

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:56 pm «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by Jasperman

As one of the original pushers (on nbr) I announce now that I WILL DEFINITELY start organizing these once the holidays start (no promises for when im back at college though its my final year after all)
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:40 pm «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by wickedwillie

i look forward in taking part of ur legendary L4D-nites.
I always was jealous when u guys were having loads of fun apparently :D

I hope u guys pick L4D2 cos thats the only version i have :blink:

I just played the single player for the first time... got disappointed a bit the first time i played but second day made it much better :D
I guess i need a couple of years till i can compete with u guys cos im a total noob im afraid :D

Sunday would be difficult for me too and i guess we have to watch out that this is not too much competition for our CSS-server
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:10 pm «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by Runner

i havent played l4d in like a year so we'll all be noobs together
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:39 am «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by Chef

i'm in, though beware willie, runner gets bossy
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:30 am «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by Runner

runner always has a desire to survive the zombie onslaught, i describe it as passionat leadership :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:36 am «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by angelofhell

Count me in guys and either l4d is gd for me aint played them in ages so would to be gd to play them with you lot and a gd laugh as well x
It’s true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don’t tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, an angel gets set on fire.
angelofhell

» Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:46 am «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by Chef

passionate leader?? "chef, chef, shove him out the window, no THE OTHER WINDOW (fucking hate playing with noobs) no not you chef, now tongue them from below, oooh you missed (idiot)"

thats how i remember it anywau
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:43 pm «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by wickedwillie

LOL
yeah that sounds as Runner to me B)
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:48 pm «Top