Yes Fucking Epic Idea
100%
No Not Too Bothered
No votes
Not Heard Of This Before
No votes

Total votes : 11

PostBring Back L4D Sundays ??? by Runner

Hey guys just wanted to see who was interested in the return of l4d sundays - I feel its time to bring it back :P

For those of you that didn't play with us back in the NBR last year L4D sundays are just a casual but competitive organised L4D game that happens every sunday (depending on numbers) the idea is that public games of L4D are in our opinion shit... and a lot of time can be wasted in the lobby desperatly trying to find 8 players. So the idea of this is to organise whos playing a couple of days before and arrange a time to meet up...
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:21 pm «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by Gornil

I might blow the dust off my L4D on steam for this =) Even though I suck big time!
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Norway
» Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:19 pm «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by iLL

I'm in.
iLL

National Flag:
Sweden
» Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:12 pm «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by Jasperman

i always assumed once we finally finish setting everything up we'd get to that hahaha
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:28 am «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by Zetoc

im in! would it be l4d1 or 2??
Zetoc
Founder

National Flag:
Denmark
» Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:34 pm «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by iLL

I would prefer the first one, since the score system is all fucked up in the L4D2.
iLL

National Flag:
Sweden
» Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:41 pm «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by Sparkeh

iLL wrote:I would prefer the first one, since the score system is all fucked up in the L4D2.

It's changed a bit recently. you loose points for having defibed someone, and infected get points for insta killing / incaping survivors :).
Sparkeh

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 am «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by Runner

yer well when this thread see more "im in" posts we'll get a game going but not during peak cs:s times liek we used too...
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:22 pm «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by mrfruitbowl

Would love to play L4D 2, work most Sundays though.
So two banelings walk into a supply depot...
mrfruitbowl

» Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:04 pm «Top

PostRe: Bring Back L4D Sundays ??? by Runner

yer we'll find a new day probally just organise them one by one i think the boom of a weekly game has long gone
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:34 pm «Top