All Things TF2

TF2 Is Now Free

PostTF2 Is Now Free by BlueMeanie

Howdy all.

So TF2 is FREE to play but I never see anyone on it.
Would love the idea of a TBC server on the go, or at least get some of you together on another server for a game or two.
This really is a fantastic game and it is FREE so if you haven't tried it yet shame on you!!!

Let me know if you fancy a game some time

Lots of love

BlueMeanie :clap:
BlueMeanie

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:45 pm «Top

PostRe: TF2 by Runner

I'll have a go again, if anyones up for it we could sit in mumble and join a pub server for a laugh? Server wise we had one and it crashed and burned but if the demand from our community grows then ofc it would appear :)

but yer i'll give you a game of it, get your arse on mumble meanie :D
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:36 pm «Top

PostRe: TF2 by Roosell

Not played much but did enjoy it when I did. Would deffo be up for playing some if people are interested - Mann Vs Machine mode looks good too.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:10 pm «Top

PostRe: TF2 by Renegade

TF2 server never worked out in the end as nobody came on to play it
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:16 pm «Top