.:TBC:. Starcraft II Tournament Returns. Congrats to Soyhi

PostRe: .:TBC:. Starcraft II Tournament Returns by Jasperman

Runner wrote:
Jasperman wrote:
Runner wrote:im now also working the monday so I defiantly can't play sunday evening, I'll be going straight to bed when I get home from work. :violin:

monday evening it is then!

lol i better finish the instal then... i'll cut you a deal - I'll play my first match monday as long as by sunday the board index mod is installed to the shire - Deal?
and if you've time can you please install calendar mod and make sure the jumpbox.html file is moddified to fix topic-actions1 so I can tweak them whilst bored at work on sunday

cant guarantee it im been hounded by a load of work and im away most of the weekend, ill try some though
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:05 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Starcraft II Tournament Returns by Runner

You cheeky toe rag... editing my deal... XD

well ill try the calender by myself but if u could squeeze an hour in to night and/or tomorro that will have it done - if works being a bitch then fair enough :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:16 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Starcraft II Tournament Returns by Jasperman

Specific Mumble Channel created for the tourney :D
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:25 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Starcraft II Tournament Returns by Gornil

Awesome! I'll be there in 20min
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:27 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Starcraft II Tournament Returns by AngryCrocodile

I got soo pwnt
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:40 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Starcraft II Tournament Returns by Gornil

Well played everyone!

Congratz to Soyhi for winning! :)
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:09 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Starcraft II Tournament Returns by Deadpunk

Yeah, great fun, it was interesting watching people who can actually play the game.

Gratz Soyhi :clap:
I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you
Deadpunk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:56 am «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Starcraft II Tournament Returns by Runner

I didn't get home from work till 23:30 :(
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:13 am «Top