Post your problems, whether they be PC related or other tech woes

Issues with business website

PostRe: Issues with business website by Trevor Hanley

Jasperman wrote:Strange, it seems that your system is working perfectly fine. There does not seem to be any bottleneck. In fact the slower line should take longer to load. My only other guess is that the "firewall" in your work place is causing the problem.

Btw when did you get notified your name got Changed to Julie? (for all those who dont know im referencing his stack trace user name)

Was using mothers laptop to check it out. Many thanks for your help. Will just move to fibre optic/new line and move on with life. As I said a few times. Was customer side worried me the most!
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:41 pm «Top

PostRe: Issues with business website by RampantBadger

It's because you keep downloading stuff and playing games and things and using up all the bandwidths tbf.
RampantBadger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:46 pm «Top

PostRe: Issues with business website by Tirielis

just tried it from a BT line and it seems fine.
i think its your client thats the problem.
Tirielis

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Earth
» Thu May 02, 2013 2:03 pm «Top