General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

.:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by StuntKid

as long as its not scoldy hot or rainy :D
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:27 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Chef

i expect it to be rainy
Chef
Dungeon Master

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:35 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Runner

Chef wrote:i expect it to be rainy

Ditto, I'm just gonna have a towel and a change of clothes for the car and except that Im gonna get covered from head to toe in mud XD
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:44 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Jasperman

Runner wrote:
Chef wrote:i expect it to be rainy

Ditto, I'm just gonna have a towel and a change of clothes for the car and except that Im gonna get covered from head to toe in mud XD

Same!
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:13 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Zetoc

Have a very nice weekend guys :D hope u will have fun=)
Zetoc
Founder

National Flag:
Denmark
» Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:40 pm «Top

if anyone took some photos let us know, there will be a gallery soonish and be nice to feature the photos/videos :D
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:21 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Gornil

I did take some photoes, most were crap. Do you want them Runner?
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:11 pm «Top

yer that be great if you could zip and email to runner@totalbantercommunity.com :D x
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:59 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Gornil

Should have been sendt now, if you could share all the pictures at a later point that would be great =)
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:54 pm «Top

its in the ever growing pipeline
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:49 pm «Top