General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

.:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Trevor Hanley

Nickers wrote:meant to post this a couple of weeks ago but things have been a bit hectic lately...

Deposit has been paid and I've had booking conformation.

If anyone wants to reserve one of the upgraded markers please pm me and I'll provide you with details, there is very limited availability so they are on a first come first serve basis. if you didn't use one last time speak to Jasper or Tiri to find out how it differs.

I'll be starting a new topic sometime in July to discuss arrival and departure times, food and sleeping options but if anyone has any special preferences that I don't know about please pm me in the meantime so I can bear it in mind (yes Stunt I know about you ;) )

if you're training it up I would suggest booking tickets sooner rather than later as the prices start to increase once you get within about 8-6 weeks of a departure date!

Nickers

Does a chronic addiction to cake count?

Will PM you when i get home Nickers, is looking like it's going to be a LOT cheaper for me moobs/badger to come up Thursday late though.

Still excited about this :D
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:11 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Nickers

imminent update on sleeping arrangements and food options incoming by the end of the week!

Also we're up to at least 19 players, probably 27 :D
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:25 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Gweggles

Awesomeness. Don't forget I can save you a few bob on food when it comes to bulk buying food/booze for the weekend.
Gweggles

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:09 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Jasperman

Gweggles wrote:Awesomeness. Don't forget I can save you a few bob on food when it comes to bulk buying food/booze for the weekend.

booooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nickers wrote:imminent update on sleeping arrangements and food options incoming by the end of the week!

Also we're up to at least 19 players, probably 27 :D

27 :o
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:20 pm «Top

Gweggles wrote:Awesomeness. Don't forget I can save you a few bob on food when it comes to bulk buying food/booze for the weekend.

:confused: I thought that was Trev? if it's both of you does that mean the foods free?!

I shall be sitting down tonight to work out potential menus and then conflab with you guys to see what's going to work out cheapy cheapest!

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:34 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Shanks

im off from the tuesday - tuesday :P the office has made a cockup which has greatly benefited me ^_^

(do you want me to get a couple of bottle of the college apple juice and cider again ??)
Shanks

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:12 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by MonkeyMoobs

I havn't booked a hotel room yet but if anyone is interested in sharing a room im up for it. Its something like £64 a night split between 2 people which isnt too bad. Just let me know.
[18:02:00] butcherb: i love you but dont tell anyone xxx
MonkeyMoobs

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Turkey
» Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:27 am «Top

Sorry Moobs,

I thought you were staying with Trev and Badger, I shall change you on my list

Nic

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:12 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Jasperman

Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:31 am «Top

that's OK I don't mind cloudy! :)

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:12 pm «Top