General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

.:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012

Post.:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Nickers

.:TBC:. PAINTBALL 2012

When?
Saturday 1st September 2012
The weekend of 31st August to 2nd September will see the triumphant return of TBC Paintball, join us for the opportunity to shot all your favourite (and not so favourite) people in real life!

What?
Following the pure awesomeness that was paintball 2011 it’s back, it’s better than ever and we want you to come and join in the fun!

What are we doing?
The format will be pretty similar to last year with:
  • chilled out day\night on Friday to allow people to get up north after work etc
  • Paintball on Saturday – arrive at the paintball site for 9am
  • Possible out in Warrington on Saturday night (although if last year is anything to go by, everyone will be too tired and we’ll just end up drinking beers and chatting at ours till the wee small hours)
  • chilling and games (board or card or console) on the Sunday

Where?
The venue is up north, a paintball site that Chef is familiar with called On The Edge - Cocksmoss Woods, Cocksmoss Lane, Marton, Cheshire, SK11 9HX
On Friday and Saturday and Sunday nights we will have open house so even if we don’t have space for everyone to sleep people can still congregate at ours for drinks and merriment

Oh noes, where do we sleep!?
there is limited space at Chez Chef, this will be assigned on a mostly first come, first served basis, although priority will be given to those of you that are travelling long distances (e.g. plane journeys) and in order to be put on the list you have to PM me, confirmation of space at ours will be given by return PM. Posting in this topic WILL NOT guarantee a space, we will try and accommodate as many people as possible but our house does have limited size and facilities.
If we run out of spaces or if you’d rather stay at a hotel and just join us for the paintball and evening fun then there are several options in the Warrington area
Howley Hotel - ? (1.4 miles walking from our house)
Travel Lodge - £38 to £60.50 for two nights (2.8 miles from our house) (it won’t give me an actual price for those dates yet)
Holiday Inn - £70.00 for two nights (4.0 miles from our house)
Ramada Encore - £75.20 for two nights (4.5 miles from our house)

There is also camping available here, approx. 6 miles from our house with showers and toilets

How Much?
£55 pp (which includes equipment, tea/coffee and 1000 paintballs), a £10 deposit pp is required to confirm booking and the rest is paid directly to the site on the day

Who's going?

1. Nickers *
2. Chef *
3. Runner *
4. Jasperman
5. Tirielis *
6. Tom *
7. Little Miss *
8. Stuntkid *
9. Acidic Virus *
10. Trev *
11. Monkey Moobs *
12. Deadpunk *
13. Shanks *
14. Orchy *
15. Angry Croc
16. Rampant badger *
17. Gornil *
18. Roosell *
19. Gweggles *
20. Matt *
21-24. Matt's friends *

**Please send me a PM or email if you want to attend** Deposits have been sent to the site and we are confirmed and booked in! if you suddenly decide you want to come between now and then please PM me and I'll try and accommodate you!

remember it's £10 per person for deposit and then £45 on the day to the site!
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:42 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Trevor Hanley

Hells yes. Am more than happy to get a hotel if the chef residence is full. I'm sure Moobs will be coming as well. Train stations decent in that area as i imagine that's how i'll be coming up if I haven't got a car by then.

As is always said chef/nickers you are awesome for organising the rabble and looking after us. :)

Will pm you when I'm not at work Nickers. Stealth TBC'ing at work <_< >_>
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:51 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Nickers

Hi Trev,

Train stations for us are either Warrington Bank Quay - north to south lines or Warrington Central - Manchester to Liverpool lines

Nic
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:11 pm «Top

Nickers wrote:Hi Trev,

Train stations for us are either Warrington Bank Quay - north to south lines or Warrington Central - Manchester to Liverpool lines

Nic

Only 4hours by train for me & Moobs (from chichester) Will likely get a cheap ticket for £10 or so.
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:19 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Chef

cool!!! although excessive trolling will result in the lizard eating your face
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:35 pm «Top

Chef wrote:cool!!! although excessive trolling will result in the lizard eating your face

I have a feeling i will divert many paintballs away from Runner... :(
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:01 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Runner

i only got hit by 3 paintballs last time
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:04 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Deadpunk

Runner wrote:i only got hit by 3 paintballs last time

Stay on target, stay on target!

Many thankoos to Chickers, looking forward to it immensely.
I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you
Deadpunk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:59 pm «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by Gornil

I might join, planning on traveling for some months this fall so if everything is timed it might only be a little pleasant detour :)
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:58 am «Top

PostRe: .:TBC:. Paintball Extravaganza 2012 by wickedwillie

Chickers... love the name DP :-)

First of all: once again big hooray for Chef and Nickers for organising this and inviting peeps at their house!
Would love to come, not sure if i will be able but checking Easyjet anyways :-) (flight to Manchester or Liverpool?)
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:09 pm «Top