General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

<YOUR DESK HERE>

PostRe: <YOUR DESK HERE> by butcher

lol i know im retarded but i wanna post a pic of my desk dont know how to anyhelp?

NM i think i have it will post it when i find the cable from my phone:P
butcher

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:40 pm «Top

PostRe: <YOUR DESK HERE> by Chef

easiest way, take photo of said desk, upload photo to an image hosting site (photobucket Flickr for example) then save the URL it gives you into the relvent option on the post options
Chef
Dungeon Master

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:43 pm «Top

PostRe: <YOUR DESK HERE> by RubberJonny

Click "POSTREPLY" and add file as attachment =)
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:02 pm «Top

PostRe: <YOUR DESK HERE> by butcher

hope this works here goes nothing i know its messy but im having acleaning off day

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

oh also like my DIY fan works a treat
butcher

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:30 pm «Top

PostRe: <YOUR DESK HERE> by Shanks

hahah butcher brilliant does this mean now u might not rage so much on css ? as u have that keeping you cool ?
Shanks

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:34 pm «Top

PostRe: <YOUR DESK HERE> by Runner

butcher wrote:hope this works here goes nothing i know its messy but im having acleaning off day

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

oh also like my DIY fan works a treat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA do you lube up for a game or are u just an intensly good multitasker and have a very understanding gf? no wonder ur hard to pounce or jockey or charger with durex play on the table
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:48 am «Top

Post by Jasperman

Soon to be my new desk

---
- ------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
------------------
Attachments
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312980517.188769.jpg
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:48 pm «Top

Post by Jasperman

TheChef wrote:easiest way, take photo of said desk, upload photo to an image hosting site (photobucket Flickr for example) then save the URL it gives you into the relvent option on the post options

Or use tbc attachment feature... Removes the need to signup at another site and/or use different logins. Oh and it's free

---
- ------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
------------------
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:50 pm «Top

Post by Wingers

Here we go, Wingers new desk and rig layout

:)

Hope you like

Last edited by Wingers on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:40 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Wingers

» Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:03 pm «Top

PostRe: <YOUR DESK HERE> by Runner

ooo vertical dualy nice :P never seen that before :P used to have that kinda of stool seat thing at home - good for ur back
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:53 pm «Top