General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

<YOUR DESK HERE>

PostRe: <YOUR DESK HERE> by Wilkie

My desk with new monitor. Wires need sorting tbh
Sometimes I feel so sick with the state of the world I can't even finish my second apple pie
Wilkie

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Australia
» Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:09 pm «Top

PostRe: <YOUR DESK HERE> by Ecosse

hmmm gona post a pic when my new monitor has arrived
Ecosse

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Belgium
» Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:43 pm «Top

PostRe: <YOUR DESK HERE> by EchoZ

Wilkie wrote:[ http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7548/dsc01962e.jpg ]

My desk with new monitor. Wires need sorting tbh

Looks rather sexual :) Love the positioning of the splatters behind your desk :D
EchoZ

» Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:09 pm «Top

PostRe: <YOUR DESK HERE> by Snake

my tech deck > all your desks combined combined.
Snake

» Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am «Top

As my current desk is either the couch & my lap, or the kitchen table I'll post to you my old set up that I had in Spain when I played NBR

this was after a tidy up, used to be bits of broken cigarette blah blah blah all over the place.

-- Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:28 am --

P.S. That drink was the best drink ever!! Called Aquaris, kind of an energy drink like lucozade or whatever, but it tasted sooooo good especially with epic dry mouth ;)
EchoZ

» Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:28 am «Top

PostRe: <YOUR DESK HERE> by wickedwillie

Aquarius
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:04 am «Top

wickedwillie wrote:Aquarius

Ayee thats the one

[img=center]http://www.vander-wal.nl/shop/images/products/Coca%20Cola/Aquarius/9484_AQUARIUS%20ORANGE%2033cl%20BLIK.jpg[/img]
Beautiful stuff
EchoZ

» Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:12 pm «Top

PostRe: <YOUR DESK HERE> by Runner

lol echoz

wilkie i think you have the same amp/cd combo as me i guess u went to richer sounds as well then :P i barely get to use my speakers anymore to much reverb and sound bleed from my room :( my housemate below me hates music

Guess i better save up for a set of grado headphones or something as well as a better soundcard :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:28 pm «Top

PostRe: <YOUR DESK HERE> by StuntKid

Here's mine:
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:09 pm «Top

PostRe: <YOUR DESK HERE> by RubberJonny

Sell Laptop
Upgrade build
????
PROFIT!!!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:42 pm «Top