General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

The Super Star Realms Hyper Extreme Mega Battle Extravaganza

PostThe Super Star Realms Hyper Extreme Mega Battle Extravaganza by RubberJonny

Star Realms is the hit deckbuilding game that first enthralled members of TBC way back in May and ever since then i have dreamed of playing the game with a ridiculous number of players (balance be damned!)

With a TBC meetup just around the corner it is time to make this a reality! Each deck of the base game is designed for 2 Players so we are going need as many as we can get our hands on. If you wish to contribute to this unprecedented, world record setting event (and/or just wish to own the game yourself) you can get Star Realms at Amazon.

To keep all the cards organized and easy to sort you'll need to buy coloured sleeves. When buying sleeves they should be designed to hold Magic: The Gathering/Pokémon cards - 66mm x 91mm. There are 108 playing cards in each deck so you will need to buy sleeve packs (which commonly come in packs of 50) accordingly. Also be aware that sleeved cards will not fit in to the original box.

Make sure to claim your sleeve colour before you buy!

RJ:
Orange
Green

Runner:
Black
White
Teal

Nickers:
PURPLE!
CLEAR

Shanks:
Pink

Gweggles:
Yellow

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:06 pm «Top

PostRe: The Super Star Realms Hyper Extreme Mega Battle Extravag by Runner

yer i haven't got the teal sleves yet but thats what I'm planning :) my teal* set is also the new colony wars deck :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:27 pm «Top

PostRe: The Super Star Realms Hyper Extreme Mega Battle Extravag by Roosell

I will start thinking of appropriate names for everyone, and strategies to follow in this large game

Captain Roy's Mercenary Company would be glad to continue its long standing alliance with The Galactic Federation of Badgers in order to defeat/troll Second Technician Runner
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:24 pm «Top

PostRe: The Super Star Realms Hyper Extreme Mega Battle Extravag by StuntKid

How many colours are you claiming?! :shock: :mrgreen:
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:59 pm «Top

I'll second technician your face off - also please don't attack me
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:04 pm «Top

PostRe: The Super Star Realms Hyper Extreme Mega Battle Extravag by Roosell

Runner wrote:I'll second technician your face off - also please don't attack me

Only if you swear fealty to HRH Princess Amy, First of her name, Queen of Sandals
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:21 pm «Top

PostRe: The Super Star Realms Hyper Extreme Mega Battle Extravag by Nickers

Just base game or other bits?

Also I claim... PURPLE! and CLEAR (colours may vary from those shown here)
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:17 am «Top

Roosell wrote:
Runner wrote:I'll second technician your face off - also please don't attack me

Only if you swear fealty to HRH Princess Amy, First of her name, Queen of Sandals

hahahaha I'll do no such thing - this is war!
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:24 pm «Top

PostRe: The Super Star Realms Hyper Extreme Mega Battle Extravag by RubberJonny

Nickers wrote:Just base game or other bits?
I intend to play with just the base game as the expansions added a lot of BS in my opinion. The Colony Wars expansion is a stand-alone game that can be combined with the base game. I have no idea how it will play but it could be worth picking it up to add some variety to your own games as well as the meetup match. Runner will allegedly have a Colony Wars deck too.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:21 pm «Top

I can/have confirmed I own a physical copy of colony wars :)

Ditto what Jonny said the 'expansions' are absolute game braking bs
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:56 pm «Top