General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

The Super Star Realms Hyper Extreme Mega Battle Extravaganza

PostRe: The Super Star Realms Hyper Extreme Mega Battle Extravag by Runner

I noticed that this weekend coincides with the Superbowl - not a concern to me but I know its a Guildford tradition

Dave/Roos/Trev - discuss...

aka would you stay? could the date be changed? do you like custard creams?
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:39 pm «Top

PostRe: The Super Star Realms Hyper Extreme Mega Battle Extravag by Nickers

that weekend is the only one it can happen at our house till mid march.....
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:42 am «Top

Nickers wrote:that weekend is the only one it can happen at our house till mid march.....

I'll be there :D
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:03 am «Top

Nickers wrote:that weekend is the only one it can happen at our house till mid march.....

I'll be there :D
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:03 am «Top

PostRe: The Super Star Realms Hyper Extreme Mega Battle Extravag by RampantBadger

Runner wrote:I noticed that this weekend coincides with the Superbowl - not a concern to me but I know its a Guildford tradition

Dave/Roos/Trev - discuss...

aka would you stay? could the date be changed? do you like custard creams?

Soon to be Canadian tradition.
RampantBadger

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:51 am «Top

PostRe: The Super Star Realms Hyper Extreme Mega Battle Extravag by Gweggles

I have the deck with yellow sleeves I think
Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:07 am «Top